Bought an iPad for my grandson, after asking questions about the item and features it I purchase it. Turns out to be that I was misinformed about the product and features. Went back returned it with my purchase receipt and exchanged it for an up grade. I went again 3 month later and bought a Go pro. I bought extra battery and the memory. Again I ask to buy all the necessary accessories for the Go Pro. Bought extra battery, and memory. When I got home the Go Pro was damaged, and I need another memory card for it to work.

Immediately I went back 30 min. Later to have it exchanged and buy the additional memory card. It was return and was purchased again but as a new sale. The Go Pro was not to my expectations I was not satisfied. I paid 800.00 plus two memory card and a extra battery. Since I was not satisfied, I went back for a return. They said, that I had to many return even thought I had my receipt. I they would allowed me to return only one purchase. I had two purchase because the extra battery and memory card was purchased when I first bought the pro cam that I returned because it was defective. The second receipt was for the pro cam exchange and the extra memory card. Lucky I was able to return the 800.00 pro cam with one of the memory card. But they refuse to return the extra battery 50.00 I purchase that was never open and seal including the memory card 45.00. They said I have to many returns. That I had to wait a year to do any exchanges. Are they serious. Now got stuck with a memory card and a battery I have no use for. Almost a total of 100.00 dollars to throw away in a garbage. No use for any other equipment.

I have my receipt. I will not ever buy from them again. I hope they close out. This is not customer service what so ever.

I just bought electronics via the Internet, they have the same warranty, they are cheaper. Free delivery to your front door. DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY THEY ARE THEIFT. I AM DONE WITH THEM AFTER OVER 10 year of loyal customer.

Return decline. 175677376-900-BBY

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Best buy has ofer to refund my merchandise ofter contacting them. Now waiting to see if they will refundmy full money as per receipt or if they are going togiv me a store credit due to it has been more then 15 days.

which it is not acceptable I am requesting full refund on my credit account.

will keep you poted. will go today to best buy for refund.