We bought a 23" Insignia LCD tv from Best Buy 3 years ago.The picture is now bright yellow and not clear at all.

After calling Best Buy they told me I should have bought an extended warrantee and that I was basically SOL. I will never again enter a Best Buy store. It really annoys me that a Giant company like Best Buy will sell their brand, Insignia, and not stand behind it.

This was not a cheap TV, but at this rate, our high dollar tv was a disposable model.The reputation of Best Buy will slowly spread thanks to people like us that are tired of being taken advantage of!!

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

3 years?

Really!!!!

3 Years?

:p

not even the manufacturer will exchange that tv

You want them to replace your TV after 3 YEARS?!?!? are you serious? LOL Next time don't be so cheap and purchase the extended service plan.

Do not buy from bestbuy thier are crooks the worst kind they enjoy stealing your hard earn money

Really you got their store brand?And it crapped out on you?

You bought the store brand because it's price was lower than that of a sony or samsung and it crapped out on you? After three years, and as you may or may not know, cheap LCD tv's last a max of 4 to 6 years. You should have bought the service plan because you would have been in the 4 year service plan window.

Don't ever buy anything again fellow consumer.You don't want it to break down on you!

Beware, this is real.I am in same situation with TV only 10 months old - it's still under warranty and they refuse to fix it because the serial number is missing (Best Buy even agrees it is still under warranty).

Believe me when I say I did not remove the serial number - no reason to do that while it is under warranty. They claim they could not track it through their system without the serial number. I asked them to put a new one on or otherwise label the TV so it can be fixed. They refused.

Basically they do not honor their warranties and if you take the time to do the research online, you will come across a significant number of unsatisfied customers.

You will also realize that this is common practice with Best Buy and many, many people have been taken advantage of.Based on my personal experience, and the overwhelming complaints piling up, I would caution anyone from buying anything from Best Buy.

007

We have an Insignia here and it works fine. Guess we just lucked out >=)

Next time, buy a warranty, no0b.

lol. never shop at best buy Wal-Mart is the best

what do you think they sell warranties for?to guarantee that the product will work and look good for the duration, don't be ignorant.

You bought a very poor quality television what do you expect.Now that doesn't mean a high end tv couldn't have that problem, but you pay for what you get.

Syosset, New York, United States #32877

Yes sir,

It is serious.

Tks!

It's been 3 years, are you serious?