Two weeks ago I purchased a dishwasher and scheduled an installation.The install was rescheduled - without anyone telling me - because they could not locate the dishwasher in the warehouse.

I rescheduled install to a date that worked for me. That install was cancelled because they still had not located the dishwasher. Last Friday BB called and told me they had located the dishwasher and scheduled my install for tomorrow. This morning the install company called and told me they went to the BB warehouse to pick up the dishwasher but it was not available so they would have to reschedule the install!

This would be the fourth rescheduling over the last 2 weeks and still no confirmation of anything!

Worst of all there is no one in the BB hierarchy I can call to own this fiasco and make things right.This reminds me of how companies behave toward their customers when they are on their way out of business.

Review about: Best Buy Dishwasher Installation.

I liked: Salesman, Salesman ok.

I didn't like: Poor communication between store and delivery company.

2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion