2.4

We bought a Whirlpool dishwasher on 7/7/18, paid for it in full, paid for the Dishwasher Installation at another $139.99, and also paid for the "Installation" kit for another $29.99. As of 8/28/18 and 1 trip to drop off the dishwasher at our house, it still has NOT been installed.

Best Buy has been scheduling people to come out to do the install (and we have been taking off time from work to be here for it), and always at the last minute, there's some kind of "communication problem" between Best Buy and Pacific Sales people or something or another. They promised to call us back and no call back. They promised to give us a refund. No refund.

These are the worst people to do business with. I have a HUGE box sitting in my kitchen for the past month and Best Buy/Pacific Sales people don't care about it at all. They got their money $$ and they don't care about their customers anymore. My husband is going to load this dang box into his truck and drop it off at their store and demand a refund on the spot.

Ridiculous. Home Depot or Lowes will want our business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Best Buy Cons: I did not like our experience with best buy.

• Best Buy Customer Service Nightmar