DO NOT buy from this company! Does not even deserve one star. Unreliable, unresponsive, irresponsible. You DO NOT want to have to deal with this kind of headache. We bought 2 fridges and a set of washer/dryer from them back on August 9th, 2018. Paid upfront, only after the payment did they tell us that the appliances can only be delivered in October (7-8 weeks wait time). Since it was already all paid for, and they were appliances we wanted, we accepted to wait. The delivery was scheduled for Oct 2nd, and we were supposed to receive a call from Best Buy to give us a 3-hour window on the delivery day. However, they never called. So I called them, only to be transferred 3 times before someone put me on hold for 56 minutes. She then confirmed the delivery with me, but said she could not narrow down to a 3-hour window because the delivery company could not confirm that. So we had to wait all day on Oct 2nd, from 8am to 9pm (13-hour window). Oct 2nd came, no delivery, no call. We waited ALL DAY as they could not provide a window. Finally, they never came. We called and were transferred 8 times before they gave us an « escalation case number » and said someone from home delivery will call us within the next 2 days. Two days later, all we got was an email saying that they DO NOT know when we will get our appliances, and will contact us again when they have an ETA. No apology, no explanation. DO NOT buy from Best Buy unless you are looking for headaches, frustrations, and indetermined wait time!!!!

We cancelled our order. It was over $6000cad. Still waiting for our refund.

I was also told that their headquarter will contact me to discuss what happened, the call of course has not happened either. They are UNRELIABLE, and sell products they DO NOT have in stock.

Again, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND THE GRIEF. Do NOT purchase or order from BestBuy. We have lost all this time waiting for nothing. Had they at least informed us properly, we could have made other plans and bought our appliances elsewhere. Now, after close to 3 months without a fridge and washer/dryer, we have to take time to shop again.

To validate the credibility of my story, my invoice number is 941310.

Comments