Dudley, North Carolina

Bought the Batman, Arkham Asylum pc game for a discounted price. Installed the game, and just didn't have the skill to play it on a keyboard/mouse setup.

Until I could do a gamepad workaround, just uninstalled the game, as it was now in my digital library, and it was mine to download ANYTIME I wanted. Well, finally got the workaround to work with my ps3 controllers like I wanted, and went to the best buy site to download my game again. The digital library came up, and the game was there.....all is good, right? Well, not so fast.

Had to install a third party download manager prior to downloading, which I didn't have to do before. After installing the download manager, it refused to accept any folder to download to. No other options to download except via the manager. Contacted both the best buy customer service, and the download manager's customer service.

Neither were of any help. At least the download manager's site made an effort. All I got from best buy was excuses. Couldn't find the order #, even though it was included in the email string.

Was told multiple times that it would take 24-48 hrs to work out a response. Called several times to actually talk to a person, was even promised that they would make it right by actually getting me a steam key so that I could just download the game from them.....needless to say, never happened. Pretty much accepted that they screwed me. Has gone on for several months now.

All I can do now is to warn as many people as possible that your purchased games aren't safe unless you save them, and those idiots haven't got a clue as to how to fix your issues. All they want to do is to make excuses, and hope you'll eventually give up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

• useless game download