2.3

every time I look at the 2 items best buy didn't let me return even though I had both reciepts, I just want to file another complaint about them and I will do my utmost to discourage persons to shop there!!! I'm done explaining this most unfortunate time sucking incident that best buy put me through.

They shuffled me between there return department who made promises and when I called corporate, they said definitely it was going to be a one time return and when I took it back to the store again....no go.

Between waiting on hold, being shuffled from one person to another, trying to return and going between their return people and corporate persons....I have many hours invested and a loss still of almost $200. Very very dissatisfied non customer(now)

Product or Service Mentioned: Sound Bar.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Best Buy Cons: That no one seemed to want to help, Worst customer service.

Comments

Youre lucky that retail businesses are allowing returns. Recently my company has instigated a NO RETURNS police and I couldnt be happier.

No more listening to the LIES. No more listening to "It doesnt work" when we ALL know it worked VERY WELL and they are returning the item because they got one cheaper online. You have to look at YOURSELF and those other people around you for the new attitude in the retail market.

If YOU were beyond the window THEY allow then THATS ON YOU!!! YOU didnt get off your *** and go into the store in the time frame CLEARLY spelled out on the reciept.

Meggie

Why didn't they let your return them? Were they used or past the return period? If the answer is "yes" to either of those questions, then stop whining.

Best Buy Reviews