Verified Reviewer

I purchased an Amana washing machine online from Best Buy in Dedham, MA. It was delivered and installed two days later.

Over a short time, the washing machine began making a loud noise during the filling cycle. I contacted Best Buy to have a technician assigned to evaluate and repair the problem. The customer service office recorded my request, set a date and time for the work, and stated the technician would confirm the arrival time. On the scheduled day of the repair, the technician did not call to confirm or cancel the assignment.

I contacted Best Buy the following day to register my displeasure regarding the no-call confirmation and no show. Subsequently, I spoke with the service department and was informed the washing machine had exceeded the warranty period my six days; therefore, it would not be repaired by Best Buy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Cons: Did not follow through on scheduled service date, No offer to fix issue.

Comments