Verified Reviewer

We received 2 gift cards as a gift two years ago . The week of Black Friday we went online to order some products to discover our cards could not be processed .

We waited over 2 hours online to speak to a rep to be told we would need to go into a store . We did and they told us we needed to call the numbers on the back of the cards . They confirmed that Best Buy stood by their products.

We called again on hold 2 hours and it was a general gift card site so we got no assistance

I then went on Facebook and it was the USA site. Spoke to Meg who said she would pass on to Canadian team.

No response from Canada team

Went on messaging , went on forum page no response

Called customer service to be told I would receive an email. This was continual for 4 months.

Csr by the name of Alan told me I would have to go back to store to have them activate the cards.

So frustrating. 4 months with no assistance. Best Buy does not stand by their products.

Reps are like robots reading off a script. You cannot reach anyone directly by email or phone including the stores.

I hate it that we have lost money given to us

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Personally I hope people stay clear of this company. No one deserves to be treated like this

User's recommendation: Do not shop ever at Best Buy they do not stand by their products. They take your money and run.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Replacement.

Best Buy Cons: Does not follow through on promises nor on their products, Customer service not willing to help or follow up, Crappy customer service, Product.

Location: Bell Boulevard, Belleville, ON K8P 5H8

Comments

#2001637

Have the same issue on gift cards, only $3800.00 worth. I am also posted on pissed consumer.

Best Buy Reviews