I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window.On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window.

Less than 24 hours prior to my expected delivery, I received a text message confirmation delivery on Dec 7 between 4-8. When contacting Best Buy I was told my delivery date was Dec 7. I canceled my order altogether and it was not concerning enough for the call center representative to question why. Oddly enough, on Oct 27, I received an email to rate my satisfaction with the customer service representative.

I prefer to conduct business with a company that values the customer experience beyond that of their call center.I will not be using Best Buy again nor would I recommend them to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of "both delivery and customer service" at Best Buy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Best Buy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Best Buy and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Oceanside, California, United States #1244595

I continue to receive emails asking me to rate a product that failed to be delivered on 3 separate occasions.It took me three failed deliveries to cancel but you did it right, if they screw up the first time cancel the order, better yet buy products that need to be delivered somewhere else - don't even bother trying to call your way through the customer service phone numbers to get resolution, you will spend hours and hours over days, or weeks in my situation, on the phone trying to explain the problem to the next anonymous person in line who could care less about your issue.

I walked away from this with a clear impression that BB does not value their customers.

Show them this with your wallet and buy from somewhere else.