I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window.On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window.
Less than 24 hours prior to my expected delivery, I received a text message confirmation delivery on Dec 7 between 4-8. When contacting Best Buy I was told my delivery date was Dec 7. I canceled my order altogether and it was not concerning enough for the call center representative to question why. Oddly enough, on Oct 27, I received an email to rate my satisfaction with the customer service representative.
I prefer to conduct business with a company that values the customer experience beyond that of their call center.I will not be using Best Buy again nor would I recommend them to anyone.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked. When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Every other year we attend Beale Street Music Festival. In 2012 we drove from Dallas/Ft. Worth (Texas) area to Memphis. In 2014 we took Tennco Express Airport shuttle from Memphis Airport..."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "I bought these shoes at a outlet and by the time I realized it I can't return them. I think the staff put two different shoes; same color and size..."