Verified Reviewer

Earlier today, Tuesday, June 29, 2021, I tried calling the Harrisburg, PA store with some questions I had. The automated answering system said that store was not taking calls at that time.

The same day online I ordered an Insiqnia 40" television.

In the afternoon I received a phone call from the delivery person. Roadie.com had sent him into the city of Harrisburg. Apparently that GPS system does not use zip codes to find locations. I explained to the gentleman where I was located which is not far from the Harrisburg Best Buy store but definitely not in the city.

The system should have known a 3900-block type address would NOT be in the city. I received texts saying my TV had been delivered when it was not. I tried calling the Harrisburg store again at 3:00pm and still they are not taking calls. When I asked the automated thing for the store manager I got routed to the general number.

The operator said there was no way to get in touch with the store and the problem had been happening for months and that I could go out to the store to talk to someone. I was livid. The point of home delivery and/or curbside pickup is for the customer's convenience.

I want to commend the delivery man for putting the TV on my carport where it would be out-of-sight and protected from the weather. He was very pleasant and apologetic for this happening.

It wasn't his fault!

And by the way, why doesn't the Harrisburg store have any Insignia - 32" Class N10 Series LED HD TVs? The nearest ones are 43 miles away!

Best Buy has no reason to complain of losing customers if this is how they run things.

Location: 5000 Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA 17112