Verified Reviewer

3.1

Update by user Jul 09, 2021

After all this time, nothing from Best Buy, but they talk a good game.

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2021

Concerning Order #

6866****

We just bought a 65 tv from you guys and the salesman promised us that the delivery men would unbox the new purchase as it is quite heavy for my wife. The salesman said he wouldnt charge us but we would have to pay to have them haul off the old tv.

We agreed to the terms.

I got the current 65 tv all unhooked and ready to go, leaning it up against the front of our sofa. The two delivery men walked in and set the tv down on the floor. When I asked them, Youre going to unbox it for us, arent you? they replied, No, Sir, we dont do that!

I told them that the salesman had actually written on his iPad that they would help us. We are both senior citizens and though we got it done, it was pretty heavy. The delivery man said that the salesman should not promise that just to sell a tv. He said I should let someone know what happened.

Now, I knew they were not going to hook anything up or even plug it in, but to just leave the huge box sitting there when we had been promised differently was an example of bad customer service.

We had first gone to Costco and looked at the same exact tv with a three year warranty.

We should have bought it there, I guess.

I dont know if you know the salesman, but he should be told to not promise what he cant deliver. The two men left our house with our old tv which we were charged $29 for and left my wife and I to struggle with the big tv.

Sincerely, Paul Bailey

User's recommendation: Be aware of what Best Buy tells you. Anything to sell a product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments