Novato, California

I just had a washer and dryer delivered. The crew of two left before I got a chance to see the installation (my husband saw it but didn't know what the driver had been told).

I specifically told the man that was out on the street connecting the vent and gas line that I wanted the dryer on the LEFT! The gas line is on the left, the water lines are on the right. So I go out and find the DRYER IS ON THE RIGHT with water lines running behind it and the WASHER IS ON THE LEFT with the gas line behind it. This might not be a big deal to many but to me I am so mad I am seeing red.

I specifically went out to tell them. He said he understood and for me not to worry. He would do it right. Now I have been on hold with Best Buy for over an hour while they try to reach the delivery dept so they can get the guys back here to do it the right way.

My husband is having major surgery in two days, I don't have time for this. I told them I wanted a refund of the $20 I had to pay to have the gas hooked up (I could have done it myself) and they told me I had to go to the store where I bought it to get a refund. I BOUGHT IT ONLINE!! Shouldn't they be able to tell that by looking at my order?

If my husband wasn't having surgery I would just have them take the whole order back and go elsewhere. I chose Best Buy because they had the fastest delivery. Never again. Warning, don't use Home Depot either.

They hooked up my friends washer leaving the Styrofoam packaging between the drum and the inside of the casing. No good delivery crews out there any longer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Washer And Dryer Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments