I went to buy a fridge because mine died the 12/15/16. I told the salesman..."I need a fridge Yesterday"!

"Is it possible to get one in a few days"? He was a very nice guy, ( Ed, in the Everett Ma store) he did what he could, tried everything. He got me a fridge for the following Monday, 12/19/16! YAYYY!!!

Saturday evening, I get a call confirming my delivery. I asked if they were taking the old one, she said "if you want". I said "yes please"! Approx.

1/2 hour later, I get an email confirming the fridge will come but due to them now taking your old fridge, it will be on Thursday! I called & spoke to a girl, who was so non-shalont (sp*), I thought I woke her up! She said that "I" had called to change the date"......OMG!! I said "I did not"!!

I asked for a manager, (Chris) he sounded like he could care less!! He said "we sent in the request, we will know in an hour if it can be changed back to Monday". I said "I'll call back". One hour later I called Chris back, he said "oh I forgot they close at 5, so we won't know till tomorrow".......OMG again!!!

(I have no fridge, a week before Christmas)!!! I finally spoke to another manager (at least that's what she said). She told me "we are working on it"!! I then figure out that I have no choice but to wait for the fridge to come when ever the heck they decide it should.

Because they have my money, it's a week before Christmas, no other store will deliver until 12/30/16 the earliest, because it's too late. In a very PISSED off conclusion, I figure out. I paid more than I ever expected to pay for a fridge, because it's Christmas week, but mainly because BEST BUY promised delivery in 4 days and I'm screwed!! BEST BUY....if your reading this, and I do hope you are & that this matters to you.

I am remodeling my kitchen.

I need ALL new appliances, fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave, washer & dryer. Since I purchased a Kitchen Aid fridge, I plan on purchasing ALL the appliances.......Kitchen Aid.....I WILL NOT BE BUYING THEM FROM BEST BUY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I want my fridge on the day it was promised to me. I have no choice but to wait for YOUR employees to make a decision as to when I will get my fridge...a week before Christmas!! Perhaps if I wasn't treated like it really didn't matter, I'd feel different.

I liked: Ed the salesman.

I didn't like: Attitudes of the rest of the people, Phone customer service, Customer service does not exist as near as i can tell, Where is my order, Lost time and money, Our local best buy, Unhappy salespeople.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2016.

Comments