Collegeville, Pennsylvania
1.5

Patrick Sweeney‎Best Buy

July 29 at 9:55am ·

Thanks for a non-answer Best Buy! I have deleted my order number!

Best Buy Hi Patrick-

I would have expected us to communicate any changes with you prior to delivery day and I apologize for this inconvenience. I did verify that the product is enroute to the warehouse and should be available to the delivery team for Monday.

In full disclosure, I will be removing the post shortly because of it containing your order number and we want to protect your personal information form the 7 million people that follow our page. You are welcome to post again but please leave out the order number.

Thanks for connecting with us on Facebook.

^Ashton

*********************************************************************

Best Buy Service is less than Top Notch! Sent me this note this morning after confirming my appointment last night! Wonderful Customer Service to support your great inventory management system. Particularly appreciate the "Tips for a Successful Appointment". Too bad they don't work both ways!

Visiting HH Gregg after work!

**********************************************************************

Your appointment has been rescheduled for Monday, August 3, 2015

We have rescheduled your appointment

Hello Patrick,

We have rescheduled the appointment of your item(s) below. Your new appointment is Monday, August 3, 2015.

Click to add this appointment to your Outlook, iCal, Google, Yahoo, or Hotmail calendar. Note that Outlook and iCal links are not supported on mobile and may not work with all internet browser versions.

We'll call you by 9PM the night before your appointment with an estimated arrival time window at the phone number(s) you provided at the time of purchase (with either live or pre-recorded calls).

Below are important details regarding your appointment. Please review all of the points below, and if you need to make changes to your order, change your appointment, or have any other questions, you can call us 7 days a week, 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Central Standard Time) at 1‑888‑BESTBUY (1‑888‑237‑8289).

TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPOINTMENT - PLEASE REVIEW

Someone 18 years or older must be present for appointment (unless appointment is in AL or NE, then 19 years or older).

Please measure in advance – Watch this video for tips, including how to measure properly for Appliances.

Prior to delivery, carefully consider the route from the exterior of your building to the intended location of your new product.

Double-check the item's dimensions and allow for proper clearance to ensure new product(s) will fit through all doorways, hallways and any tight turns.

You may need to remove doors to help facilitate delivery.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Like · Comment · Share

Most Relevant

Patrick Sweeney

Write a comment...

Patrick Sweeney Complaint filed with BBB.

Like · Reply · 1 hr

Best Buy Hi Patrick-

I am disheartened to hear of your continued issues. If you filed with the BBB, we would address all inquiries via them with our executive team. You may also email our team with your contact information at Facebook@BestBuy.com and we can assign a specialist to look into this matter further, working towards a more positive outcome....See More

Like · 59 mins

Patrick Sweeney Ashton - Since you are so concerned, please send an email to your team for me, so that a specialist can be assigned. You have been given the whole story and I am tired of the lack of service from all elements of Best Buy! I would think that you would prefer to clear up this matter quickly!

Like · 44 mins

Best Buy The email with the best contact information would expedite matters. You would not have to reiterate the conversation on Facebook.

Thanks for working with us....See More

Like · 38 mins

Patrick Sweeney Since I am only the customer, I have followed your advice and sent an email to the above address. Please note, I am less than grateful for the mediocre and condescending messages sent by Best Buy!

Like · 26 mins · Edited

Best Buy I verified that we received your email and you should be contacted after any initial research. We like to respond within 24 hours.

Thanks for working with us, Patrick.

^Ashton

Like · 20 mins

Patrick Sweeney 24 hours expired last week! Please have someone call me this morning!

Like · 18 mins

Patrick Sweeney Please note, I have now disputed the current charges with my credit card company. Since delivery has not been made in a timely manner, I expect charges to be credited and rebilled upon delivery!

Like · 6 mins

Patrick Sweeney

Write a reply...

Patrick Sweeney Best Buy was able to completely recreate the same process they made last week! Amazing skill at canceling a scheduled appointment, the morning of delivery after they called over the weekend to confirm delivery! Funny thing is, I received a bill for a refrigerator that won't be delivered until Saturday! More than two weeks after I was due delivery! Ashton, I am waiting for another one of your concerned emails. Please call me this time! Even better, have a senior manager call me

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Cons: Delivery sucks, Customer service horrendous.

• Poor Delivery
  • Customer Service Failure

Comments

If you can buy from anyone else anywhere else I would do so.

My order has been cancelled rescheduled for 18 days later and i have been on hold for 3 phone calls to the service center and each call was transferred to another rep, explained my situation on new call and then put on hold and disconnected each time

I now have over 2 hours in the horrible experience

do not buy from best Buy-(Worst Buy)