2.3

Ordered a washer and dryer last Thursday. Was quoted a delivery time on Monday between noon and 4. Went to work on Friday of last week and as I report to the VP of my company, I asked him if I could work remotely from the house from noon to 4 on Monday for a delivery. It is now Monday and at 7:13 I get a call from Best Buy saying "Michael will be delivering today between 8-12 today."

Due to this time being quoted incorrectly I am now stuck at work until noon, the driver will probably get to my house and reschedule, I will then have to take additional time off from work, or we will have to pick it up from the store ourselves due to the consumers inability to correctly quote the customer and let a simple purchase run its course in a simple manner.

Then I call to get help the morning of and I was on the phone from 7:13 am to 8:23 after being transferred 12 times, lost connection and had to call back 4 times and still, over an hour later, I am told you have to call the direct store from which you made the purchase to get the delivery time taken care of.

I did this and got another recording telling me they do not open until 10, again it is 8:25, and no one is available to assist at this time.

Terrible experience and now I am 45 minute's away from my home stressed about a washer and dryer I was excited about getting and the whole experience is ruined due to a time change and terrible customer service/assistance.

I will most definitely not order anything from Best Buy again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Price.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service.

• Best Buy Customer Service Nightmar