I ordered online and iPad Pro, and I paid an additional fee to get it ASAP.

When I check, I received the wrong size iPad.

I called right away and they told me I had to wait an additional 8 days to get the right product.

After I complain, they were able to switch it to 4 days.

When I asked for a refund for the rush delivery fee, they said that they could not do that since the product did get delivered.

And I reminded this individual, apparently the supervisor, that I did not get what I ordered, so I should not be paying that fee.

As a courtesy to the customer, I should be refunded my money, but I guess Best Buy can't afford to do that?

It is truly disappointing, especially since they can't even offer a way for the customer to get the product ASAP.

There is no concern for the customer needs at all. As a customer, I feel stuck and unable to do the work that I needed to do with this tablet. I will definitely not buy from Best Buy again. I should have gone straight to the Apple store, at least the service is much better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Best Buy Cons: Did not deliver product but charged the full amount, No desire to satisfy or help customer when they are wrong.

• Best buy worst store ever
  • Lack Of Concern For Customer