Verified Reviewer

My SONY blu- ray DVD player quit working. I had purchased the geek squad extended warranty.

Called for a appointment to have the player inspected. The morning of my appointment David from the Fairfield Best Buy called and said that since I had the geek squad extended warranty to just bring the player to the store and either get store credit or a replacement dvd player ( I saved the voice mail). Went to the store selected a DVD player and tried to check out after 15 minutes was sent to geek squad. Was told then that the DVD player would have to be sent out to a repair center and it could take up to 6 weeks to get it back.I said this was unacceptable and was told that is Best BUY's policy.

I told geek squad to just throw the POS player into the trash and I am done with best buy. Over the years I have Bought thousands of dollars worth of products from Best Buy but after this insulting experience I WILL NEVER,EVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM BEST BUY AGAIN.

User's recommendation: Expect lousy Warranty service.

Comments

#2054719

So they offer to fix it but since you are an impatient child you say toss it? Grow up

#2059861
@PissedConsumer2054719

Childish rude commentator

#2061693
@PissedConsumer2059861

Ooooo good one chuck. Nice thumbs down boomer...

Best Buy Reviews