Ease of Use
Style and Design

Very unhelpful and unwilling to back a Best Buy product. We purchased a 43” Insignia tv which I was skeptical about anyway not being a brand name tv.

I was out of town traveling for work and returned to install this tv at our home a month after purchasing it. After an hour of install I turned the tv on to find multiple lines through the screen. I immediately contacted Best Buy to see what could be done and was told to come to the store and they would take care of it. That is not what occurred, instead was told that I Damaged the tv and there was nothing they could do as it was my word versus theirs on if the tv came Damaged or not.

I asked for an exchange and they said no. I was told had it been a day or two then maybe they would have exchanged it but since it was 41 days they would not.

I would highly advise anyone to stay away from Best Buy branded merchandise (Insignia). I will be be contacting the corporate office as well as this is not how Best Buy customers and card holders should be treated.

Comments

MattD78

If you attempted to return or exchange the TV after 15 days which is Best Buy's return/exchange time frame then yes you would be out of luck. After that time you then go through the manufacturer. That is what manufacturer's warranties are for.