I purchased a 1600.00 refrigerator that I saw in the store which had no dents, dings or blemishes at all but the product that was delivered was NOT what I saw and purchased.I immediately contacted Best Buy store # 1412 Garland TX.

And advised that both doors had marks and 3 of the doors had a small dents. They proceeded to send me a product that was to remove the marks but no resolve for the dings. since no one was responding to my phone calls, I spent a significant amount of time, energy and gas going back and forth to the store trying to get resolve. After 2 months I finally receive an email with an offer that would not even cover replacement for ONE door.

I paid good money for a NEW unblemished product and that is not what I received and Best Buy has made no real attempt to provide what I purchased or fair compensation for replacements.

So disappointed!I have been a faithful customer for years and have utilized this store for all my business needs and this is the thanks I get in return

Review about: Samsung Electronics Rf28jbedbsg Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1317691

Time for Small Claims Court - the threat itself may get you results.