Chicago, Illinois

I bought a dishwasher 2 months ago from Best Buy in South Loop Chicago. After XPO, the installation company, installed the Bosch dishwasher and left, I ran the dishwasher for the first time.

The dishwasher flooded my floors on the first run causing $3k in damages. I have been in contact with Best Buy and their insurance company ever since and they say it's not their fault. Clearly, someone is at fault here and it is NOT me. Best Buy is the worst company to work with.

Hope you all learn from my mistake in purchasing from them.

I will have to take legal actions if they don't resolve this situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bosch Dishwasher.

Reason of review: damaged property .

Preferred solution: reimburse for damaged floors.

Comments

Good Afternoon,

I am very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. We are committed to making things right.

Has anyone been in touch with you from XPO to resolve this matter?

I would like to assist you, if not. Please feel free to send me an email with your contact information at jackie.workmon@xpo.com

Again, I apologize.

Best Regards,

Jackie

Customer Care | Last Mile

Amazing that a Bosch dishwasher door seal would fail. Or any component on the product.

We have had a Bosch diswasher since 1994. It is not as quiet as it once was but we have never had a single problem. Bosch quality is why we bought it. First Bosch product ever purchased was a new distributor for my 1968 VW Bug.

A centrifugal advance model that allowed the spark to advance faster therefore producing faster 0-60 times. I bet the installer messed up by not tightening a hose fitting and causing the vast damage to your expensive floor.

I can visualize the damage and cringe. Clearly Best Buy is at fault because they hired the subcontractor.

Best Buy Reviews