Best Buy Customer Service
Contact Best Buy
- (612) 291-1000
- (800) 365-0292 Best Buy Card
- (888) 237-8289
- (757) 220-1352 210 Whittakers Trace. Williamsburg , VA
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Best Buy
Convenient location, Wide variety of products, Price, I stopped shopping at best buy, Prices
Poor customer service, Delivery service is horrible, Your bait and switch tactics, Slow to assist, Return policy horrible unfair and worst of all stores
Best Buy, Inc. is a company of a public type founded in 1983 in Minnesota. It is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. At the present time the company is on the Fortune 100 lists. Best Buy is the leading company in the retail of consumer electronics in the US and Canada. The revenue of the company is $30,8 billion. Best Buy employs 140.000 people. The watchword of the company is: "Thousands of possibilities". Best Buy was the first company to sell DVDs, DVD hardware and software. In 2004 Best Buy was named the best company of the year and one of the most generous corporations by Forbes.
Best Buy is ranked 201 out of 2434 in Appliances and Electronics category
Where Reviews Came From
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
Best Buy Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Best Buy to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future