Verified Reviewer

I purchased an open box item on the website. I opened a creditcard with best buy to do so.

I had to buy a gift card in order to split the difference since you cant split payments online with credit cards. I live 4 hours away from the store. I am almost there and I get a text saying they dont have the item. I drive a f150 so I had to spend $80 in gas.

I then spent 2 hours talking to best buy agents to see what they would do for me to make up for my lost money and time. Literally nothing. The only reason I purchased the open box item was because I could get it today. If I had to wait until tues anyways I wound have just bought a new one.

And I couldnt cancel it and reorder because of the damn gift card. I usually shop at AMAZON and their customer service is SO FREAKING GOOD.

I was appalled at the lack of concern that best buy has for the customers. Thanks for the wasted $80, a used computer, an entire day of lost wages, 6 hours driving, 90 min with your support team and this new migraine.

User's recommendation: save yourself the headache and use Amazon.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Best Buy Cons: Poor customer service and delivery.

Location: 7675 North Academy Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO 80920