I called Best Buy customer service about 5 times to speak to them about a promotional offer that I got sent to MY email address, while I entered in information about my boyfriends credit card since I haven't and do not plan on applying for one..I wanted information on the credit card promotion (which was if you spend over $500 in the first 90 days of applying for a credit card, you get a $50 gift card) which I was asking how we get that credit, and he kept saying ill have to call back tomorrow with my boyfriend but I kept telling him I had questions about the offer not my boyfriends account and that I understood he couldn't give me information on his account without his permission, and he started to become a smart *** and said that it was an offer on my boyfriend account, which it wasn't cause it was sent to MY email address.

And so I told him that they sent it to my email address and he simply just didn't want to deal with me so he said "ok then please hold" and put me on hold for 5 minutes which I knew why, because he knew if he put my on hold long enough, that it would hang up on me sooner or later.

what terrible customer service, we've spent thousands at Best Buy and are reconsidering even shopping there anymore.hate representatives, and foreign ones too who don't know what they're talking about.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments