Verified Reviewer

2.4

Update by user Aug 28, 2020

Bestbuy has not resolved my issue and has been nothing but disturbing disrespectful

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2020

At this point no resolution, I am contacting attorney General office

User's recommendation: Bestbuy is not a ethical company, they will smile up until sale is completed and then God forbid you have a issue with a product you purchased. All bets are off even with a protection plan and they will treat you like crap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Replacement.

Best Buy Cons: Customer experience, Customer services is the worst.

Comments

#1917190

Another karen rant with no review in sight. Yea go bother the attorney general. Lol

#1917253
@PissedConsumer1917190

I sorry, what is you point or issues with me, and you kept yourself anonymous so I unable to address you appropriately , but let me assure you who ever you are , my name is not Karen. And if you can not add to help resolve my issue with best buy then I will respectively ask you anonymous, get the *** outta here

#1918032
@Anna v Rge

Thats not how a forum works. If you want to post things where everyone agrees with you I'd suggest talking to yourself.

#1918754
@Anna v Rge

You, or anyone else, Does Not get the choose What pissedconsumer, or any other forum, rules and regulations are. A Karen is the following...

The stereotypical name associated with rude, obnoxious and insufferable middle aged white women. Karens take everything wrong with the typical over entitled western woman and crank it up by several thousand percent. the type of woman (white, middle-aged, usually well-off) who used that status and her willingness to bully/demean people below her (especially retail/food service workers) to get what she wanted.

The women who are quick to point out everyone else’s flaws and mistakes while ignoring their own. The women who “live, laugh, love” while screaming at retail and service workers.

#1918851
@Anna v Rge

Did you perhaps forget that this is a public forum website? You’re not so special that Best Buy will even see your post.

No one cares me Karen. You are quite simply a fool. A useless loud mouthed fool. You claim they aren’t helping you, yet it’s clear from the vagueness of your post that you have a issue that isn’t resolved by a manufacturer warranty or a protection plan.

The only thing that would cause this is intentional damage. Such as dropping your phone. Or knocking your TV off the wall.

So what did you do ANNA? What did you do that you wish to rant about them not satisfying you?

#1919414
@PissedConsumer1918851

Look how mad you are. Just like a stereotypical karen.

Just look at that irony. You can comment all you want and so can I.

Whats funny is you were so scorned you had to post twice. Thats really pathetic karen.

Best Buy Reviews