Verified Reviewer

Hello :

I brought today my 2 computers today for repair at GeekSqad in Puyallup/WA and they were not busy there and they let me wait and then made me another appointment to be seen later in almost an hour later and I had patients in my clinic and I tried to talk with the manager and her name was Nisha who was rude and she said that she can not help and I told her that I am a physician/first responder and I have patients to attend and she did not care and I told her that a lot of companies during COVID19 times now are helping first responders (like Costco) where we can cross lines and again she did not care or even offer any help or even checked on my appointment time and I called the manager of my clinic who came and is waiting instead of me and she is still waiting and I came to the clinic to attend the sick patients.

I would like headquarters and CEO and administrations to know and investigate this incident and the bad treatment the first responders are getting in that store and their employees who also were not trying to help and attend us or even talking or communicating with us and even they did not have in 10 minutes any customers to attend at GeekSquad and they all disappeared inside the room behind the disk and nobody was there except one guy who was cleaning the desks and trying to sanitize and spray the surfaces there in the front desk.

I would like the administrator or CEO of best buy to call me to please discuss and investigate that matter further please and check on that store and GeekSquad who we paying them over 200$ annually to help us and support us.

My Tel 253 -732- ****

M.Dahan, MD

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: 4102 South Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98373

Comments

#1982087

So a self entitled karen walks up to geek squad wanting service to a system that uses appointments. Because there's not a crowd she assumes she is the most important person in the area.

When she finds out this is not how it works she throws being a first responder in their face. Seriously grow up or learn to fix your own crap.

Best Buy Reviews