Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I called the customer service line on 05/17/20 around 9:05 am in regard to an online order and I spoke with a representative by the name of Jose. I explained to Jose my order has been delayed per the email communication that I received earlier in the morning and I wanted to know when my item will be shipped.

I explained to Jose that next day shipping was paid but the item never arrived as promised. Jose states the item will be arriving, but he couldn't provide any details on the account because I was not the credit card holder. However, I was the person listed to receive the item at the shipping address provided. I became increasingly frustrated with Jose response and I asked to speak with a supervisor.

Jose continued to ask speak with the credit card holder and stated he was going to hang up the call due to my tone before he could escalate my call. I explained to Jose the credit card holder was not available and there should not be an issue with the escalation of the call. Most importantly, I asked for a supervisor at least 100 times on the call but Jose refused to escalate my call. After Jose's refusal, I asked if he could provide his associate ID # or call center location, but he declined to provide any information.

I advised Jose that I would be reaching out to corporate in regard to his lackluster customer service and I disconnected the call. I called back in after waiting on hold for about 40 minutes and spoke with a very professional customer service agent who helped provide answers that I was looking for on my initial call. Honestly, I recommend that the call be reviewed and Jose should be terminated. Jose does not represent Best Buy customer service morale that I have been accustomed to over all my years of communication with Best Buy employees.

Please look into the interaction because it was truly heartbreaking and I'm not sure if I will be a patron/shopper with Best Buy in the future due to poor customer service provided by your employee. Thank you!

User's recommendation: Not to purchase online orders.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kitchenaid Mixer.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Cons: Lack of knowledge of features on electronic, Delivery company just lying customers and not delivering orders.

Comments