Best Buy's customer service stinks.

I tried for nearly an hour to talk to someone about my Kaspersky Protection Plan threatening to expire. Which is utter nonsense in the first place: 1. It's already paid for and 2. My credit card is not about to expire as they claim it is. I tried calling 1-888-BESTBUY. Their phone service seems to be designed for maximum customer aggravation. I was transferred several times, forced to either listen to loud, obnoxious music or dead silence after being told my wait would be more than twenty minutes. Calling the store I purchased it from was the same: more phone transfers which ended up back to the 1-888 number. I still haven't gotten any help.
Patrick

well when you have immature *** like you that hold up the phone lines.. well the get held up.

it's time for a lesson though. you see, certain companies send their products out to stores in order to be sold. examples, HP, Sony, Toshiba, Apple, Acer, Asus, Samsung, GE, LG, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc. when a store like Best Buy, Staples, Walmart, Target, etc.

sells those products, THEY DIDN'T CREATE THE PRODUCT! unless of course, it's their own brand. they don't put names like HP and Sony on the package to make it look pretty. so my advice?

call up Kaspersky and ask them why their product isn't working for you. chances are, you got a virus and think that buying the anti-virus afterwards will help or you just simply don't know how to set it up.

Review