Verified Reviewer

2.9
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jul 25, 2021

BESTBUY has refused to reply or reach out to me. I will not be returning to them as a customer and I have had many many friends who have started the process of canceling orders and closing accounts.

Update by user Jun 26, 2021

Best Buy could care less if your a loyal customer. The quality of service and selection of products has gone down hill over the years. If they continue on this road they will be closing their doors sooner then later.

Original review updated by user Jul 25, 2021

I have had their credit card for almost 6 yrs without a late payment and always paid off the card early. Due to covid and a medical issue,

I have had missed a few payments with another retailer and my credit score dropped.

They closed my account without a fair thee well.

All they said in a letter I saw a week later was that due to credit score drop we have closed your account. You would think they would want to KEEP a good customer.

User's recommendation: Best buy is a sinking ship.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Credit Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Salespeople.

Best Buy Cons: Customer loyalty, Customer service.

Location: 6499 Whittlesey Boulevard, Columbus, GA 31909

Comments

#2026940

How is your loss $1400?

#2026945
@PissedConsumer2026940

$1400 was the credit I had. I relied on that to make purchases over time not up front

Best Buy Reviews