Jacksonville, Florida

I purchased two phones through best buy on December 9, 2013. The promotion was to activate new lines with a carrier and a $100.00 gift card was to be issued via email for each line.

Two weeks after activation of the phones the gift cards had not been issued because the phones had been assigned random numbers because we wanted to keep our exiting numbers. In January I called because it had been a month and still no gift cards. Finally we received one of the email gift cards after several phone calls and I am still waiting on the second one. I even spoke with a supervisor who assured me that the card was in the mail and it would be best to wait a few more days before reissuing a new one.

Now the second card has to come via the postal service because too much time has lapsed since the promotion. Today I called once again and the very nice man told me the card was never issued, and that he would make sure the process in in place. Finally I got a fund ID number that goes with that card. Customer service for best buy is absolutely horrible, they are not at all concerned with customer satisfaction.

I must have make a minimum of 10 phone calls so far, this is very frustrating. Not once have any of these employees tried going out of their way to please a customer.

I have been lied to multiple times by the customer service staff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Gift Card.

Comments

where do these people get the name WORST BUY FROM. Maybe all the horror stories posted about this company and the lack of customer care.