Resolved
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Apr 12

I now use another software/hardware company.

Update by user Dec 20, 2018

I was finally able to track done a Best Buy person who could solve my issue. She is Trish Walker (President, Services).

I wrote a letter to her HOME! I received back an Email from her assistant. I'm talking months to get this resolved.Apparently they have a computer problem that does not allow customers to cancel their automatic refill subscription once you sign up. I am now UN-subscribed.

I will only use Best Buy as a last resort and then only use cash. What a screwed up company!

Original review posted by user Oct 11, 2018

For three months, I have tried to contact Best Buy to cancel “Easy Replenish” (the program where they send you a color cartridge, their choice, every month). Fog the 1st month I called once a week.

Then I started emailing and calling every few days. Every time I call, I go through 6-7 “customer-no-service” before being hung up on because no one know how to stop this process. I have followed Best Buy’s procedure. The pages, I am supposed to use don’t exist.

Their community support is full of people having the same problem.

I have started to blank out my name on the packages I receive and sending them back. Good luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Can't stop Orders.

Preferred solution: Stop Easy Replenish.

Best Buy Pros: Nearby.

Best Buy Cons: Nobody knows what is going on.

Comments