1007 Fording Island Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910
2.0

july 7th went into store with my grandson who is 8years old I wanted two things one upgrade my phone and get a phone for my grand son the salesman name Kenny was helping me and other customers so by the time for him to upgrade my phone he assured me everything would transfer to new phone, it didn't he said I wouldn't be able to tell the difference on phone not true told him for the 8 year old need protection for the phone he said they don't have a case to fit the phone n or did he not tell me I didn't have insurance on the phone which all my phones with sprint has insurance then he said would not be able to finish my phone down load one hour before he get off if I want him to finish come back two days I left with out any protection for my grandchild phone was not even offered warranty on his phone so I was rush into buying and now before I got back to the store my grandsons phone slips out of his hand and shattered long story short went back to best buy they make you feel as if it was all my fault and basically didn't want nothing to do with me brett the manager on duty told me flat out cant do anything about it i left and call the warranty office they were trying to help me told me to go back to best by and call them I did that shone the manager on duty remember me and said yes I wish I could help you I really do but I cant and now i'm out of money and phone for my grandson ,i am very sadden disappointed that I always shop at best buy and felt like they should have traded it out for the factory warranty. my grandson went back to Virginia Dead with out his phone I am this on face book telling everyone to be ware about the salesman at the best buy in bluffton sc.

Comments

Machele

Rather than a cell phone, I suggest buying a couple of good history books for the grand child to read.

Best Buy Reviews