Horrible In-Store Customer Service by Employer Sonny! | Best Buy in Los Angeles, California

1.8
I went to the West L.A Best Buy located on Pico Blvd to purchase a new cell phone and have my old contacts and such transferred over. I must say that this Best buy has horrible customer service, the entire staff were either talking or texting on their personal phones, talking among themselves and not helping! I waited in line for a good hour before getting ringed up, having only a family ahead of me! The personnel by the name of Sonny was incredibly rude, unprofessional, and lacking any knowledge of phones! First off he handled my new phone very abruptly, kept hitting the screen buttons very hard, until I took it away from him and asked him just to walk me through it. He kept looking at his watch the whole time and asked two employees if they could help because he first off couldn't find the Settings app, he couldn't find the volume buttons (located on the back of the phone), and he couldn't figure out how to transfer any of my pictures and contacts over that were previously saved onto my SD card! I would avoid this best buy if you have any dire questions and help needed, and stay away from Sonny who is too incompetent and rude to be working there.
Review
Service
Best Buy Sales Representative
Cons
  • Customers do not answer the phone
  • Bad service after purchase
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Best Buy Reviews