On the Monday before Thanksgiving my wife and I went into the Best Buy in Santee Ca to purchase a dishwasher but only wanted to buy it if it was going to be delivered and installed before Thanksgiving because we had 15 people coming for dinner. The salesperson said...

OMG!!! YOU HAD TO WASH DISHES BY HAND!!!

OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE THANKSGIVING!! Are you serious?? You let an honest mistake & washing dishes by hand RUIN your Thanksgiving?? Really??

Have you thought about the ones that can't even be home for Thanksgiving because they are overseas fighting for OUR freedom? Have you thought about the ones who don't even have a family or a home to have Thanksgiving at?? Have you thought about the ones who Have lost their loved one recently and this is the first Thanksgiving without them?

Have you stopped to think about anyone else besides you and your poor poor dishpan hands from all the dishes you had to wash for a whole hour!!! #selfish #yourpoorhands #haveyouheardofpaperplates #theonlyonethatruinedyourthanksgivingwasyou

View more comments
Review
Service
Best Buy Customer Care

No delivery - bad customer service | Best Buy in Santa Clara, California

I ordered a refrigerator from bestbuy.com. The web site specified the delivery date. It allowed me to complete the transaction. The expected delivery date came and i did not receive any comfirmation email or phone call. Bestbuy did send me an email asking me to call to arrange hook up assistance (for a fee of course). When I call Bestbuy customer service regarding delivery, they said an email was sent which i never received so they claim it may have been a mistake of sending the wrong email - hookup instead of delivery. The customer service rep said there is nothing can be done and delivery is 3 weeks away. He gave no explanation of the delay but said i can call the warehouse. He was unwilling to help me in anyway. I asked him is there anything he can do for me since we need the refrigerator today and what would he do if he was in my situation... a long pause then he hung up on me. Is this good customer service? Will you buy for a company that does not care about how their customer feels... well, i will not shop at this company again. There are many competitors out there which has better service and products. I called Lowes and they have the same refrigerator ($4 higher in price) and they will deliver it next day to me free of charge. BestBuy (worstbuy) will charge you $70 just on the delivery. So next time you are looking to buy something from Bestbuy - shop elsewhere, it might be cheaper overall and a much more plesant experiences. The end product is the same no matter where you buy. Try online. If you are looking for computers and other electronic... look at bensbargins.net, techbargains.com and dealnews.com - compare the prices online vs. bestbuy.com or bestbuy store. You will find there is some major differences. So buyer beware of company with bad customer service and higher prices. Knowledge is power and bad customer service and bad products = going out of business.

I had similar things happen. I ordered a television. The manager in the store hid behind the TV rack instead of apologizing. When I called customer service, they hung up on me, too.

I already paid for the television, I just wanted to know when it would actually arrive. Nobody wanted to tell me. So, I canceled it on my credit card. My card company can handle them.

I will never shop with them again. Also, I never yelled or anything. I just wanted to know when it would arrive. Nobody knew.

Review