3.5

Well my tablet went down. Went to best buy in owasso.

Was going to exchange it for another,since i had insurance on it. Got there at the store. The employee took my tablet. Then informed me that they didnt it in stock.

Fine! Said they could order it and it would take a week. Fine! Ask if i wanted to have it delivered or i pick it up.

Delivered i said! Because im a disabled veteran and have difficulties in driving. So that was a week from the 6th of Sept.. Waited, and waited till the 6th come and past.

With me at home waiting. Called the 6th at 8:00 p.m the Owasso store it was in transit. Fine Waited a couple more days looking to the heavens there would be a delivery. Called Saturday the 8th.

Told the computer was showing wasnt delivered because of difficulties! Inquired if theres was one at the store. Was informed that there was a sale on that item. So no tablet at store or any other store in the area.

Told it would take another week! Im a disabled veteran with difficulties walking. Because i went to war (Desert Storm) for u stink'n ppl. And now im a crippled gamer.

Still waiting on my tablet.

THANKS BEST BUY for your support. U can reach me at darronsaylor8282@ gmail.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Tablet Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments