5001 Monroe St, Toledo, OH 43623

Hello I can't believe this has happened to me. I used to go to best buy for all of my electronic needs.

I would go in there weekly and look around at the new technology and maybe purchase a dvd. I had encountered recently that the mobile manager was following me around and accused me of theft. I was appalled, so I went in the store in early April and had one of the employees install a screen protector on my device. I asked her if she was applying to much pressure on the device she said no.

I have always kept my iphones in excellent condition. I noticed something was wrong with my screen protector so I went back in for a replacement. A short time later I noticed that the back of my iphone 8 plus was broken. I have tried to reach out to corporate and I have tried to reach out to the store manager nothing is getting done.

I have reached out to them to try to make this right and they basically called me a liar.

I can't get any manager on the phone and the only person who will take to me is the same mobile manager who was following me around the store. I hate best buy and will never shop here again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple Iphone 8 Plus Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

You're.

@Anonymous

Well all know this is a fake review and fake claims. You are lying and fabricating.

Your review should be labeled, " Entitled Customer From H..." That way the employees and managers don't have to deal with customers like you. I am always feeling so bad and sad to see customers like you treat these poor employees or managers like trash and garbage.

No employee or manager should have to deal with customers like you. You're pathetic!

I have tried to work things out with the consumer. They have responded by not doing anything for me.

@Anonymous

We know you're the one from the review. You're just trying to cover your tracks!

You're just hoping that someone from the company or the store is going to do this. Nobody is getting back to you because you're the type of customer that nobody wants!

@Anonymous

Agreed. It so bad and sad to see customers going to that length that act like that!

@Anonymous

Why would anybody want to work things out with you? Guess what.

You got yourself caught into the lying and fabricating jar. And now you're stuck onto stupid into that jar. You're still covering your tracks. You're the reviewer.

And you're not fooling anybody! Bye Felicia!

Best Buy Reviews