On May 5th 2018 I purchased an appliance for delivery on May 29th due to product availability. My credit card then indicated that there was a pending charge of $470.78 from WWW.BESTBUY.COM 994.

On May 11th I received notification from my bank that a recent purchase was declined. Upon my inspection it revealed a charge of $470.78 from WWW.BESTBUY.COM 994 at 1:48 CST on May 11, 2018. I then contacted my bank, the issuer of my credit card and discussed to issue. I found that my initial purchase was approved, and pending.

My bank then told me that Best Buy did not complete the transaction. The May 11th transaction was declined because it would have taken me over the limit and was the same amount as the May 5 transaction. Upon discovering this I contacted Best Buy and was hung up on 3 times. I did not receive an answer until 1 1/2 hours latee and on my 4th call.

It was at this time I was told that Best Buy was attempting to reauthorize my purchase and since the 2nd transaction was not approved and my order was canceled. I was also told that Best Buy has the right to reauthorize my purchase up until the delivery. I was then asked for a another form or payment. After disconnecting the call I attempted to find the company's corporate address but could not.

I then used the Chat feature on www.bestbuy.com to get the address. I was told by the Rep that they are not allowed to disclose that information and that it was confirmed by a supervisor. It was also told at this time that all complaints could be made via the chat feature or via the 1888 number. I decided to ask why my card was charge twice and was told it was not, even after telling them I have proof from my bank.

I asked where the policies or terms and conditions are that state that Best Buy has a right to reauthorize my transaction without my approval until the product is delivered. The Rep. then explained that they only put holds until the delivery and that I was not charged twice. I explained again that I have proof and that I needed the corporate address because my order was cancelled at no fault of my own.

As of right now (11:59PM EST) WWW.BESTBUY.COM 994 is still pending on my credit card.

I have all to documentation to show that BEST BUY charge me twice and attempted to collect payment a third time.

Consumers need to be understood and not lied to. We pay their (BEST BUY's) bills, they do not pay ours.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

• Boycott