Saint George, Utah

I don't know why BEST BUY has to be so invasive. I resent having to present any form of identification, especially when I purchase most items with cash. But, BEST BUY has a policy that if you return anything they have the right to input your private identification data into their system.

The Store Manager was rude about my concern, acting as if I'm part of some great problem they are having with excessive RETURNS. When, in fact, the problem lies with BEST BUY selling shoddy merchandise. I asked her; "After I return this defective item are you planning to RE-SELL as an "open box" item to another unsuspecting customer?" She refused to answer or admit the fact for all the RETURNS they presume to receive they/BEST BUY is not having any regret or problem with OFF LOADING cheap, defective, damaged merchandise to the unsuspecting consumer.

I will never purchase anything from BEST BUY regardless of how great their prices claim to be. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE is anything but such.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Comments

I bet you're a real gem to deal with. You're the type that employees cringe when they have to deal with you.

Best Buy has had this policy for years.

If you don't like it, don't buy things and return them.

MattD78

Most retail stores are adopting this same policy.

Best Buy Reviews