New York, New York

I made a Laptop purchase at Best Buy Online, and paid with international credit card, since I'm not American. Then I put the Billing Address as reported on the website.

After 20 calls to Customer Care, a lot of waiting, and infomation that I would receive the product, they finally informed that my order had been canceled, so after several days, I could not buy my computer and had to get back to my country without it.

BEWARE BRAZILIAN AND FOREIGN CLIENTS DO NOT BUY FROM THE BEST BUY, they will not accept YOUR CARD and deceive you, until finally they will cancel the order and you won't have enough time to buy the product.

Portuguese:

ATENÇÃO CLIENTES BRASILEIROS E ESTRANGEIROS, NÃO COMPREM DA BEST BUY, eles não aceitarão seu cartão e lhe enganarão, até cancelarem o pedido e você não mais ter tempo para comprar o produto.

Comments

I'm not seeing the problem, dude. If they cancelled your order, you obviously got your money back, or no money was ever taken off the card to begin with, so I don't see what the issue is.