New York, New York
1K views

Ordered a computer online and after the order was placed and accepted on bestbuy.com then

we received an email informing us that the unit will only be shipped in 1 - 2 weeks. .. and "We apologize for the inconvenience, If we do not hear from you before we ship your item, we will assume that you accept the delay....".

So we bought the system locally at bestbuy instead, then we called bestbuy 24 hours after the original order was placed and were told we cannot cancel the order!

Beware where you shop for your Christmas Presents!!!!

So 10 days prior to shipping the order ...their estimated arrival date is now the 23rd, they can not cancel the order and will charge my credit card.

We were told we will have to return the package to a bestbuy store or return ship it ...

Are they nuts!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Comments

I agree...BestBuy.com SUCKS! They did the very same thing to me.

Never told me that the computer that I ordered was on back order until AFTER they took the money out of my account, which they aren't even suppose to do until the item has actually been shipped, and now I have to come up with the money to purchase another one locally because at this point my money won't be available for another 5-7 days if I cancel the order. UNLAWFUL!!! On top of that, they blatantly hung up on me TWICE when I called to discuss their screw-up!

They should be shut down! NEVER will I order from them again!