San Francisco, California

I would not recommend purchasing anything from BestBuy.com, especially items requiring installation or delivery. We recently purchased an expensive front load washer/dryer from BestBuy.com and everything was fine until the items actually arrived.

The delivery team failed to level the washing maching which is supposed to be part of the deliver service; and in addition, they failed to leave all of the parts needed for installation of the gas dryer which was supposed to happen the following day. After calling and spending more than an hour on the phone with customer service, the only resolution I received was that I would need to call back the next day to have the part reordered. This forced me to reschedule installation of the dryer so now I am also without a dryer for the next week. When I called back the next day to get the part reordered, I was transferred several times because I was never transferred to "the right person" and spent between 10-15 minutes on hold each time, only to be hung up on by the system while waiting.

Upon calling back, the exact same thing happened twice more.

The last time I called I was hung up on during a transfer. I still haven't gotten my issue resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Installation.

Comments

:zzz Yeah, What kind of *** are you expecting service from a company offering service? :?

Maybe next time you should go into the store and set up and appointment to get something delivered and installed instead of ordering it online and expecting it to be done perfect.

Best Buy Reviews