Middletown, New York
1.8

I purchased a new tv from BestBuy and 16 days later it went on sale for 100.00 less. BestBuy customer service said that they were unable to match their sale price because it was more than 15 days from the date of the purchase.

I have spent more than 10,000.00 at BestBuy in the past several years and will NEVER spend another penny their. All my business will go to Amazon as I am now a Prime member (99.00 a year for unlimited shipping).

So much for shopping local. BestBuy you Suck hopefully you'll be out of business soon.

Best Buy Cons: Money hungry company.

• Don t buy from BestBuy

Comments

Mike_mn

Wow. How about we force them to take down those yellow poles so you don't have to 'walk around' them!

Lol policy is policy. Read your *** receipts!

I had no idea that you were royalty and the rules don't apply to you. Walmart, target, and other retailers all have the same 15 day return policy.

Who cares how much money you've spent there. You're not the only one who's spent that much money there. The majority of people have spent. $10,000 or more at Best Buy over the years.

You're a prime member?!?! No fooling?

For real and true? Gee whillikers, I wish we could all be as cool as you and boycott stores for doing their job.

MattD78

"If you find a lower price on another qualifying retailer's website within 14 days after the date we ship your order, let us know and we'll credit your original payment method taking any differences in shipping and promotions into account. If we lower our own price within 14 days after we ship your TV, let us know and we'll refund you the difference as well."

Amazon gives you 14 days, that's one less than Best Buy gave you.