Product: Best Buy Website Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 38 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Recent TV Buying at Best Buy Monmouth Junction NJ

4.6
I returned the Samsung TV I bought because it didn't work and was obviously defective. I was completely stunned by the experience I had with the returns dept. Three people grabbed the box and began emptying it without even a word to me. They did not ask me what was the matter with the TV or why I was returning it, just where were the screws that were supposed to be in the box and the manual! They turned their backs to me and talked among themselves without even acknowledging I was standing there. Finally I said "excuse me" I would appreciate if someone would talk to me about the TV !! When it was decided and understood that I only wanted a replacement, they sent me over to get the associate in the TV dept to get one. When I returned to returns dept. The girl held her hand out for the receipt and didn't look at me or talk to me during this entire process!!! I didn't know they hired mutes in the returns dept.! I will never buy again at BEST BUY, the staff except for the original associate, Cameron (he was wonderful), are RUDE and have no people skills. During this holiday season other stores are bending over backwards to be nice and friendly to the consumer, this place was empty and now I know why! I went to their website but they don't even have a contact email to write to them. Guess they really aren't interested in what the customer has to say.
Review
Product
Best Buy Website
Pros
  • Associate cameron
  • Door personnel
Cons
  • Unattentive employees
  • Rude employees
  • Untrained returns personnel
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Train your returns dept people to smile and greet the customer and interact with them before they tear the product out of their hands and start emptying the box! How about HI may I help you, please explain why you are returning this product.

Contact Best Buy Customer Service