Monroe Township, New Jersey
3.0

I bought a TV on Black Friday online. The only reason I made this purchase is because they offered free haul away.

A week later, my new TV was delivered but the men sent didn't speak English and were too small to lift my old TV. I called Best Buy immediately. They set up another appt Dec 20. I took my 2nd day off from work to only get a call saying they can't make it out to my home.

WHAT!!??? I called again & was assured it would be hauled away Dec 21, taking another day off from work. I called at 7:49a to confirm they would be coming. An hour later, I was told that order was cancelled!!!!

WTF!!!! And would I like to reschedule?? It is not my fault Best Buy can't get their act together. I have been lied to several times.

It's also not my fault they hired foreigners who can't speak English & who are only 4 feet tall. This was my Xmas present to myself. My Xmas is messed up because that big TV is still in the room!!!! I have quests for the holidays.

The representatives couldn't care less about the chaos they have caused. I seldom buy electronics or use Best Buy. I will not use Best Buy again.

Merry *** Christmas to me. Thanks Best Buy.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Best_Buy_Tom

There are some things that just defy explanation...

Best Buy Reviews