Verified Reviewer

2.8

The young men who came to deliver and install were very nice and considerate. The problem was, they were in over their head.

Two clamps were not available , turns out I had them. My son , who is a plumber, disconnected the machine. The point is, they spoke very little English, had no additional clamps in their truck. Any professional mechanic would have these clamps in their toolbox.

What if they came to the job and the clamps were too rusted to be reused? ( by the way, my husband was factory trained by Hobart Corp and spent his entire life , 40+ years as a plumber and mechanic .

Well, my son will com and complete the install. I should have known better, but Best Buy is to blame, not the young men who are just not properly equipped.

User's recommendation: Get your pen installer. Don’t fall for the free install, you get what you pay for!

Location: Florida, New York