Los Angeles, California

I am truly upset with their commercials. Why are they picking on Santa???

WTF.. I will no longer continue to shop at Best Buy! I was so upset that I returned some of the items that I had bought from their store. They are JERKS and they are promoting Bullying!!!

Not Cool.. At first their commercials were funny, the one with the dog. However, as they continued it really made me upset. The one were she eats his cookies???

I was outrage.. and the one were she kicks Santa of the roof and he explodes when he hits the ground was the icing on the cake... That's when I decided to take a stand. I open all the gifts that we had buy from best buy and decided to return them.

When they asked me what was wrong with it i told them I didn't want to support a store that is against Santa!!! The manager was called and he returned my money! He apologized but I didn't care.

I took my money back and walked away. I understand I might of taken to far but it made me feel better!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Comments

LMFAO! really you really put this *** on here.

SMFH... Idiots these days are you gonna have a heart attack if they go against the Easter bunny too?

LMFAO! really you really put this *** on here.

Hey just me.....I totally agree and don't worry about this person So Sad he wrote the same comment on my posting so apparently thats all he can say!!!

hello just me .. get a handle on reality ..

or did you 'need to return' the best buy gifts for the money. :p

You do realize that Santa is not real right? So you're going to boycott a store because of an imaginary childs character. Please don't breed because the world can't afford to support anymore ***

Best Buy Reviews