I went to Best Buy when they had there big after Thanksgiving sale. I waited in line, I kid you not, for 1 1/2 hours.

After I finally got to the register, the item, I pointed out to the guy in the camera shop, rang up wrong. I was told by the cashier that he gave me the wrong camera. I went back to the camera shop and the guy that waited on me said, sorry we are out of that camera. I said, were you out of that camera an 1 1/2 hours ago.

I asked to speak to the manager and he said, no rain checks. I started crying right there. I could not believe that any customer service could be that bad. To this day I throw all of my Best Buy ads out.

I will never buy from them. I contacted customer service when I got home and Never heard a word.

Just plain pathetic.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Cashier.

Comments

You should in line for an hour and a half on Black Friday (the craziest shopping day of the year)....Lady people wait for days in line. So your hour and a half is nothing!

*** happens!

you went into the chaos of black friday, and thought it was going to be EASY???

dude, you are talking about the craziest shopping day of the year when chaos reigns at pretty much EVERY single business open...

**** happens! in every store

rdantedivine

I understand what you're saying. I agree it totally sucks that (especially when there's a deal like that) the guy gave you the wrong camera.

But on Black Friday they're unable to do rain checks because the manufacturer's of those products only allow them to sell it at that price for one day, and only a certain number of those products. I used to work at Best Buy and on Black Friday we had to be at the store at like 4am and most of the shifts were around 12 hours.

So something *** like that is bound to happen. Though the sales guy should've known which one was on sale.

You have got to be kidding me. You do not consider what I went through, to be poor customer service?

I contacted their customer service when I got home and never received a response.

When I am spending hundreds of $ I expect better customer service. Two years later and I have still not set foot in one of their pathetic stores.

rdantedivine

Although it's a *** situation, it's always best to keep in mind that Best Buy employees haven't yet been replaced by flawless and never-failing robots. A situation like that is *** but really has nothing to do with poor customer service.

First you stood in line for an hour and a half to save a couple of bucks on *** camera on black friday. Then you cried??? awwwwww......

i believe YOU are pathetic