I was given a new HP laptop for my birthday.It never even turned on.

Related: Costco - DAMAGED LAPTOP

When my children tried to return the gift they bought me Best Buy refused to take it back. Apparently they missed the return date by 1 day. It was 15 days after they bought the computer. If they do not stand behind the products they sell then why sell them.

I WILL NEVER do business with them again. Clearly they don't care about customers only making a quick buck.

Stay away from this store.I if there' s a problem you're on your own.I'll contact HP see and what they can do for me.

Review about: Comuter Replacement.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

1.5
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hewlett Packard Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Dover, New Hampshire, United States #1328032

$178.00 later my laptop repair service fixed the problem and now it works. Best Buy does not stand by there products or even care about the consumer. Since it was repairable there was a real problem and damaged gods were sold.

insgeek2000

Well Anonymous maybe you're dishonest and return things you damage but I'm not.I didn't have the receipt to return it.

I had to wait for the one of my adult children to have the time to get the computer and return it. You may have no life but we do. Despite your childish reaction

the system never worked and Best Buy doesn't live up to their responsibility. I have found it quite interesting that people I've told about this have had similar problems with products they sold.

Best Buy is not getting business from at least people I know of.Since I work with a lot owners they find the quite interesting and will think twice before shopping there.

to insgeek2000 Houston, Texas, United States #1316471

Ok...

But why did it take you that long to just turn on the laptop in the first place?

Why did you wait that long in the first place?

They ALWAYS say it didnt work when they BREAK IT!!!!!If I purchase something and it doesnt work I take it right back.

No waiting unless its too late and the store is closed. In ALL of my years of shopping and returning items I have NEVER had to deal with the limitations of a return policy. BECAUSE I GET OFF MY RUMP!!!!! And PLEASE dont pull the 'Im SO busy" card because if its IMPORTANT you MAKE TIME!!!

Non working computer for a Bday present? Oh I would have been there immediatly. So WHAT excuse can YOU give that gives YOU a pass on the return policy?? What ca YOU say that is going to invalidate the return policy?

And BECAUSE IM THE CUSTOMER doesnt work.

So TRY HARD and come up with something NEW!!!!We have ALL heard the excuses as to WHY someone should get a pass on a policy.

to Anonymous Dover, New Hampshire, United States #1328029

Grow up not everybody is as dishonest as your are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houston, Texas, United States #1316286

Why did you wait that long to turn on your new laptop computer?

Their return policy is the return policy. It is probably stated somewhere on their website.

Since you do not like their return policy, then complain to their Corporate Headquarters about this.

to Anonymous Dover, New Hampshire, United States #1328030

If you could the later post I did not have the receipt to return and had to wait for the kids to get here with it so it could be returned. Again before you jump to conclusions maybe you get the whole story!