Best buy is a horrible place.MY 1st expierence with them was in the store.
I wanted to purchase an item they had on the shelf. They wouldnt sell it too me they had no more in the back amd he brought his friend over to see if he wanted it. I heard him talking to his friend. So i left the store and purchased the item online.
I gave it to my mother as a gift after turning it on to see if it worked. IT seemed to work but after 20 minutes the radio would shut off. Most stores have a 30 day return policy and it had been 25 days so i thought perfect i could just exchange it for one that does work or get my money back. Wrong, they have a 15 day return policy.
NOw im stuck with a piece of junk that doesnt work and put 200.00.I will never buy from them again amd i will make sure no one from my family buys from them ever again
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Aweful return policy
You May Also Like
- "Called Store Spoke to Geek SQUAD Adviced him I purchased A TV on 02/03/2012 today was 03/17/2012 sound wasnt working on tv less than 2 months old. Was told to bring it in..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "Best Buy advertised a free Xbox 360 with a purchase of a PC. We were so excited as we thought we qualified with our PC purchase. However, there..."
- "Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle. I..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."