Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois
Purchased the unit a month ago.Purchased extended warranty.
While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines. Two tiny black spots with spider lines.
Brought the unit in my local BB. I was told I hit the unit. No damage on the screen but the engineer behind the counter accessed this to be my problem. Proceeded to call the BB from where it was purchased.
Transferred to the corporate call center. The Geek Squad member looked at the number called on my phone n stated this isn't the call center. The Call center rep then called the store while placing me on hold. The same Geek paraded my phone around showing other staff members indicating the Rep on my phone wasn't whom I said they were.
I was totally embarrassed. I was even more heated no one called the DM over. Spoke with a sales supervisor instead. His reply it was a communication error.
Freaking liar. Gurnee Illinois Best Buy is out of control. Sales Supervisor Scott wrote up my Repair ticket with a $99 Cod charge. Jackie the Geek Spud member should be put in the warehouse.
Scott basically didn't want to discuss anything. Luckily I cancelled the Geek squad appt he made.
Terrible customer service.Exactly this behavior put Circuit City under.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I fell in one of their stsores,was transported to hospital by EMS, and xray revealed I had broken my arm. Store never called me to see what kind of..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "I ordered a purse from here and before I even purchased the purse I asked was it still available the seller said yes. Needless to say I waited more than..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."