Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois

135 of 2423 Best Buy reviews

Purchased the unit a month ago.Purchased extended warranty.

While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines. Two tiny black spots with spider lines.

Brought the unit in my local BB. I was told I hit the unit. No damage on the screen but the engineer behind the counter accessed this to be my problem. Proceeded to call the BB from where it was purchased.

Transferred to the corporate call center. The Geek Squad member looked at the number called on my phone n stated this isn't the call center. The Call center rep then called the store while placing me on hold. The same Geek paraded my phone around showing other staff members indicating the Rep on my phone wasn't whom I said they were.

I was totally embarrassed. I was even more heated no one called the DM over. Spoke with a sales supervisor instead. His reply it was a communication error.

Freaking liar. Gurnee Illinois Best Buy is out of control. Sales Supervisor Scott wrote up my Repair ticket with a $99 Cod charge. Jackie the Geek Spud member should be put in the warehouse.

Scott basically didn't want to discuss anything. Luckily I cancelled the Geek squad appt he made.

Terrible customer service.Exactly this behavior put Circuit City under.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Samsung 55-Inch Smart Tv
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #860536 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
135 of 2423 Best Buy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Best Buy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Best Buy.
Filing a new complaint about
×