Chicago, Illinois

Purchased the unit a month ago.Purchased extended warranty.

While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines. Two tiny black spots with spider lines.

Brought the unit in my local BB. I was told I hit the unit. No damage on the screen but the engineer behind the counter accessed this to be my problem. Proceeded to call the BB from where it was purchased.

Transferred to the corporate call center. The Geek Squad member looked at the number called on my phone n stated this isn't the call center. The Call center rep then called the store while placing me on hold. The same Geek paraded my phone around showing other staff members indicating the Rep on my phone wasn't whom I said they were.

I was totally embarrassed. I was even more heated no one called the DM over. Spoke with a sales supervisor instead. His reply it was a communication error.

Freaking liar. Gurnee Illinois Best Buy is out of control. Sales Supervisor Scott wrote up my Repair ticket with a $99 Cod charge. Jackie the Geek Spud member should be put in the warehouse.

Scott basically didn't want to discuss anything. Luckily I cancelled the Geek squad appt he made.

Terrible customer service.Exactly this behavior put Circuit City under.

Review about: Samsung 55-Inch Smart Tv.

2.7
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Samsung Electronics Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion